We would like to give you the opportunity to show your film at our first local film festival in our Studio Theatre at the Blakehay Theatre on Friday 06th September 2019.
The festival will run during the afternoon and/or evening of the day (dependant on the number of entries) and will be split into showing times and/or categories of films. We hope that this will become an annual event giving local filmmakers an opportunity to show your work on the big screen.
Public tickets for the event will go on sale from 10am on Saturday 20th July 2019.
Entering your film is free of charge, all you need to do is read the terms & conditions as set out below and complete and return the Entry Form by the Deadline Date.
Terms & Conditions of Entry
- The person completing the entry form must have the rights to be able to show the film.
- It is possible to submit up to 10 short films and/or up to 6 feature films
- One entry form must be filled out for each film.
- Only films that have been registered can be considered for selection.
- A successfully completed film entry does not automatically mean the inclusion of the film in the festival programme.
- Every submitter will receive a written notification about the result of the selection screening.
- Submission deadlines (the following deadlines must be met without exception):
Entry Registration Form of films completed and returned by midday on Saturday 22nd June 2019
Written Notification about the results of the submissions will be notified by Friday 12th July 2019
- As soon as a film is invited to the programme, the submitter must confirm their acceptance of the invitation by contacting the Blakehay Theatre at Blakehay@wsm-tc.gov.uk or 01934 645493 by Midday on Tuesday 16th July 2019
- The final festival version of the film must be delivered to the theatre by the deadline of Midday on Tuesday 20th August 2019. The format specification of all films must be supplied on either a DVD or Blu-Ray disk
- Late submission requests should be sent to Blakehay@wsm-tc.gov.uk