Are you a local performer, brand new or part of a group that would like to perform in the heart of Weston-super-Mare?
We are looking for people who would like to Sing, Play, have a go at Stand-up Comedy, Written Word or recite Poetry, we will provide the mic and the stage and you provide the rest!
Entry is now open for our next Open Mic on Thursday 9th April 2020 at 7.30pm.
The closing date for entrants is Thursday 27th February 2020.
Public tickets for the April Event will go on sale in March 2020.
If you wish to perform, please fill out the form below and we will contact you with the details.
Terms & Conditions of Entry
- The person completing the entry form must be the performer.
- One entry form must be filled out for each act.
- A successfully completed entry does not automatically mean the inclusion of the act.
- Every submitter will receive an email notification.
- Submission deadline (the following deadline must be met without exception): Thursday 27th February 2020.
- As soon as you are invited to the programme, the submitter must confirm their acceptance of the invitation by contacting the Blakehay Theatre at Blakehay@wsm-tc.gov.uk or 01934 645493
- Late submission requests should be sent to Blakehay@wsm-tc.gov.uk
- All performers will be asked to arrive at the venue 30 minutes before the start of the event.