Are you a local performer, brand new or part of a group that would like to perform in the heart of Weston-super-Mare?
We are looking for people who would like to Sing, Play, have a go at Stand-up Comedy, Written Word or recite Poetry, we will provide the mic and the stage and you provide the rest!
Entry is currently closed for our next Open Mic event on Wednesday 7th August at 2.30pm but we are hoping to organise more in the future; giving local performers an opportunity to show their talents!
Public tickets for the August event will go on sale from July 2019.
If you wish to perform at a future Open Mic event @ the Blakehay, please fill out the form below and we will contact you with the details of the next scheduled Open Mic event.
Terms & Conditions of Entry
- The person completing the entry form must be the performer.
- One entry form must be filled out for each act.
- A successfully completed entry does not automatically mean the inclusion of the act.
- Every submitter will receive a written notification.
- Submission deadlines (the following deadlines must be met without exception):
Entry Registration Form of act completed and returned by TBC
Written Notification about the results of the submissions will be notified by TBC
As soon as you are invited to the programme, the submitter must confirm their acceptance of the invitation by contacting the Blakehay Theatre at Blakehay@wsm-tc.gov.uk or 01934 645493
- Late submission requests should be sent to Blakehay@wsm-tc.gov.uk