Are you a local performer, brand new or part of a group that would like to perform in the heart of Weston-super-Mare?
We are looking for people who would like to Sing, Play, have a go at Stand-up Comedy, Written Word or recite Poetry, we will provide the mic and the stage and you provide the rest!
We would like to give you the opportunity to perform in our Open Mic Sessions in our Theatre Bar at the Blakehay Theatre on the afternoon of Wednesday 7th August 2019.
We hope that this will become a regular event giving local performers an opportunity to show your talent.
Public tickets for the event will go on sale from July 2019.
Entry is free of charge, all you need to do is read the terms & conditions as set out below and complete and return the Entry Form by the Deadline Date.
Terms & Conditions of Entry
- The person completing the entry form must be the performer.
- One entry form must be filled out for each act.
- A successfully completed entry does not automatically mean the inclusion of the act.
- Every submitter will receive a written notification.
- Submission deadlines (the following deadlines must be met without exception):
Entry Registration Form of act completed and returned by midday on Saturday 22nd June 2019
Written Notification about the results of the submissions will be notified by end of June 2019
As soon as you are invited to the programme, the submitter must confirm their acceptance of the invitation by contacting the Blakehay Theatre at Blakehay@wsm-tc.gov.uk or 01934 645493
- Late submission requests should be sent to Blakehay@wsm-tc.gov.uk